A brand committed to animal preservation
- It all started with our adventure holiday in The South of France.
- The journey began to design a structured alternative to a leather carry-all.
- One that was practical and looked great.
- A bag where no animal was sacrificed in the making.
- That was the beginning, originally started from a central London studio. Now located in Central Brighton.
- Prototypes are then sent to our craftsman in The U.K. Every bag is fully machine washable, and most importantly no animal life is sacrificed.
- Our bags can withstand exposure to salt water. A stain not easily removed from leather bags.
- Vegan is Vogue and Versatile.